After harvesting my last two plants I noticed quite a bit of the lowest roots were varying shades of brown. I was concerned that I had too much water accumulating at the bottom of the bucket. Several leaves across the entire plant were withering quickly and dying towards the end of flowering but now I am noticing that one of my newer plants into flower is showing the same signs of leaves dying but its earlier in the flowering this time.
1. Are you growing from seed or clones? Clones
2. How old are your plants? 2 weeks into flower
3. How tall are your plants? 4-5ft
4. What size containers are they planted in? 5 gal buckets
5. What is your soil mix? FFOF
6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use? Tap water
7. What is the pH of your water? after nutes its ph’d to 6.0 – 6.5 usually on the lower side
8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio? GH 3 part
9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything? No
10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights") 1kw HPS
11. How close are your lights to the plants? 1 foot above with a fan setup to keep it cooled.
12. What size is your grow space in square feet? roughly 6 x 4
13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space? 80f and 37rh in the flowering room, 75 and 52rh in the veg room.
14. What is the pH of the soil? Runoff was showing between 6-7
15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space? No and I keep fly paper up to help keep track.
16. How much experience do you have growing? About a year, 6 harvests. Via (only registered users can se the link, login or register)
brown roots in soil
brown roots soil
cannabis brown roots soil
my roots are brown in the soil of my cannabis plant
cannabis "brown roots" soil
cannabis plant seed shell stuck on plant
brown roots in soil
quanta luz é necessaria para 3 plantas de cannabis autoflurescente?